CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Don't you just love this stamp from Whimsy stamps! When I saw this stamp it brought back a wonderful memory of a dog we used to have that loved the snow when it was falling and would chase snowflakes and try to bite at them as they fell. This is another stamp that I got in my stocking this Christmas. My daughter went all out to make sure I got lots of stamping toys this year.
I used lots of sparkle on this card and I even used Crystal Effects on the tongue to make it seem wet from the snowflakes.

Once again I found some great challenges to fit this card. I am really liking all the great challenges that are out there to participate in!

Stamp with Fun Challenge 41-Snowflakes is the challenge this week. The image has snowflakes and I also made a snowflake with felt and different punched snowflakes then covered it with Twinklets.
Lots To Do Challenge-I thought this card fit this challenge perfectly, it reminds me of a wonderland I'd like to visit!
Crafty Catz Challenge #14-This challenge is bright and sparkly, I have glitter, jewel snowflakes, a sparkly snowflake and an embossed glittery back round paper. No pastel colors on this card!
Creative Inspirations Challenge 43- This challenge is New Year, New Products. I used new jewel snowflakes and felt snowflakes I just got from my LSS.
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 121-I loved this sketch, simple but lots of fun to play with!
Crafty Ann's Challenge #5- This challenge is New Year, New Inspiration, My inspiration was to use my new stamp to show my family how much I love them for wanting to give me new stamping things that I loved.
Everybody Art Challenge #73-The challenge this week is snowflakes. I love making them to match the card!

Check out these fantastic challenges. It is wonderful that they let us play with them so show them some love by visiting their blogs!

Supplies
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps
Paper: SU Bliss Blue CS, Papertrey White CS and DP SEI
Ink: Copics
Accessories: MS Icicle and Snowflake Punch, Paper Shaper Corner Punch, Su Glitter, Memory Box Jewel Snowflakes, Maya Road Felt Snowflakes, SU Jewel Brad, Twinklets

Thanks for stopping by today to see my creation. I really appreciate all your wonderful comments you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mary
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Nixe-Moni said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the funny image and the big snowflake.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

sam21ski said...

Brilliant - fab image!!

Thanks for sharing and playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxx

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Mary, I love this cute character and the way you've coloured him. All of your finishing touches are perfect on this too.
What a lovely daughter you have to get you lots of crafting goodies for Christmas!
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.

Beryl said...

That is one super reindeer. Love the icicles too. Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Juls said...

brilliant image!! Love all the icicles!

crafty creations said...

Beautiful card Mary = love the colours you have used

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge = good luck in the draw xx Hilda

Peggy said...

This is so cute! I love this image.

Michelle Quinno said...

Hehe, that is fantastic, Mary! The image is so cute! Love all your sparkles.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Great card,what a cute image.
Thanks for joining us by SWF and eac.

Hugs Agnes

swf-team
eac-team

Jenny said...

Fantastic card. Love the vibrant colours and funny image.
Your snowflake is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

This image is so cute and fun! I love the glittery icicle detail, colors and snowflakes--great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at EAC!

Kristen said...

hysterical. great job!