CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Are you my mother? TSSC66


This vacation week has been very relaxing for me. I got a lot of coloring done but not many cards put together. I started playing around with "digi stamps". If you had ever told me that I would like using images printed off the computer instead of stamping them with rubber and ink I would have laughed. It was a little nerve racking at first to alter it to the size that I wanted and then getting multiples on the page without cramming them on, my printer isn't thrilled with printing on the Neenah white paper either. But after a couple days I was doing better and that is how I ended up coloring most of the week. I will always love rubber best but this new digi thing is an inexpensive way to play with new images! Peggy and I also got our orders from Sugar Nellie and High Hopes! I am saving these to play with next weekend when we go to Vermont for a stamping weekend with the girls!

This card I made for Mary Jo's Monday sketch challenge, TSSC66. I am late posting seeing that she will have a new sketch tomorrow. This was a really fun sketch and the dragon is a digi stamp designed by Dustin Pike. He has the cutest images, you should check them out! This card was inspired by a book that the kids at school love about a little bird that falls out of the nest and starts on a journey to find his mother.

Supplies:
Stamps: Digi stamp by Dustin Pike
CS: SU Lovely Lilac, Neenah white and DP Bo Bunny and Kaleidoscope
Ink: Memento black and Copics
Accessories: Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Dew Drops ans Michaels ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have created.
Come , by again soon,
Mary

4 comments:

Peggy said...

This is just so cute! I will need to play with the digi stamps to get images I wouldn't buy in rubber. Great job!

MJ said...

Oh my is that ever darling! I love that dragon. Great job with the layout. Thanks so much for playing along.

Sue from Oregon said...

MJ just posted the cards...you have my vote for the best...just too funny! Great job!

Michelle Quinno said...

Ooooh, you did a great job on this one too, Mary! He's so cute.