CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

3CTC10 Monkeying Around

This card I made for Kerry's Thursday Challenge, 3CTC10. The challenge was to use a zoo animal on your card. These challenges are a lot of fun every Thursday so check them out!

If you read my earlier vacation post you would know that I have really taken a liking to digi stamps. This image was created by Dustin Pike. Every time he reveals more of his cute creations they win me over. I couldn't resist this monkey's smile!

The sky behind the monkey was made with my cloud maker kit. I have been experimenting with making my sky look like what I see when I look outside. Today the blue looked very bright with lots of big puffy clouds. This is how mine turned out, close to the real thing. I still need to tweak it a bit.

Supplies
Stamps: Digi Stamp by Dustin Pike, Hero Arts
CS: SU Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Neenah white, DP CTMH
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Copics
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Magic Mesh unknown leaf punch and misc. string, clip and button, and Michaels ribbon


I hope you like looking at my creations. Leave a comment to let me know what you think of using digital stamps on your projects. I would really like to know if others have grown to like using them like I have.


Thanks for stopping by,
Mary

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, Mary that is adorable!! I downloaded that one too. I love Dustin's images!

Hope you had a nice vacation.

Kerry D-C said...

LOL!! This image totally cracked me up! love that toothy grin! Fabby card again this weeks! So glad that you played in this weeks 3CTC.

Pia said...

Mary,
thanks for the chuckle! Your coloring is fantastic and your clouds are perfect!